Boy group 24K will be having a tour in Europe and South America this coming August and September!
The boys will be visiting 6 cities in Europe from August 3 to August 15, followed by 6 stops in South America from August 24 to September 9.
Tour dates are as follows:
- August 3rd, Lisbon, Portugal
- August 5th, Berlin, Germany
- August 7th, Paris, France
- August 9th, Prague, Czech Republic
- August 11th, Warsaw, Poland
- August 13th, Essen, Germany
- August 15th, Helsinki, Finland
- August 24th, Fortaleza
- August 26th, Rio De Janeiro
- August 29th, Sao Paulo
- August 31th, Santiag De Chile, Chile
- September 2nd, Lima, Peru
- September 9th, Mexico City, Mexico
Tickets for the European tour are available via SkeYAce. Ticket tiers are divided from Standard (40,00 €), Silver (90,00 €), and Gold (140,00 €).
The Gold category entails the following benefits: a fansign (with an unsigned “Bonnie N Clyde” album included), hi touch, first admission, group picture, fabric bracelet, and limited tickets.
Perks for the silver category are: hi touch, concert entry after Gold ticket holders, a group photo, fabric bracelet, and limited tickets.
Standard ticket holders will have general admission.
FarMusic will likely announce tickets for the South American tour soon.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to see and meet the boys!